Sunday, October 13, 2013

Do You Know a Potential Let's Play Music Teacher?

Do you know the next great teacher?  MAYBE IT'S YOU!!

The official 2014 Teacher Training Season has now begun and we're kicking off with an earlybird discount!  The initial licensing payment fee is usually $169, but submit your application by October 23rd and initiate your licensing fee payments by November 23rd to get the special earlybird rate of $119-- that's a discount of $50

 

Still trying to decide if Let's Play Music is for you?

Watch our online demo videos
Request info from our prospective teacher site (including a self-evaluation form, sample lessons, piano skills and theory requirements)   

 

Read what these new teachers said about their first classes:

"I just have to say that I can't believe how amazing this program is and how fun it is to teach! It makes me marvel at just how smart the kids are and how exciting it is, as a teacher, to see them learning at such a fast rate. I LOVE TEACHING!" Melissa Lunt- Orem, UT

"I love the program!!!  When I read each lesson plan, I think, 'Wow, that's going to be so fun!' The more I get into the lessons, the more I LOVE them!" Cristi Bird - Meridian, ID 






No comments:

Post a Comment